Wednesday 18 September 2013

The ~{Tando Monthly Challenge}~ for September is called 'Let's Leaf It'. I made this double tag during a difficult time for my lovely Nan.
 I began with texture paste through the leaves of the ~{Hanging Bauble Mask}~ then went to town with Fresco paints once it was dry. I also took parts from the ~{Mini Leaves 1}~ pack and painted them, then stamped ~{Fax to Wolfgang}~ onto them. I took 2 hearts from the ~{Mini Hearts Pack}~. I trimmed down the larger heart to make more of the curves at the top and then painted them and white embossed the dots from the ~{Design Cube}~. Next I painted 3 butterflies from the ~{Mini Butterflies}~ and painted them, then stamped the quote ~{A Life That Touches The Hearts of Others}~ onto them. I finished off with the quote on card and flowers with spacer beads for centres. It'd be great if you played along this month for the ~{Challenge Blog}~ as you can win some Tando goodies if your name is drawn out at the end of the month. Kaz xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment